Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Maybe this time...

After much pleading(ok, one person) and after much deliberation (hours trying to figure it all out), I have finally made it to the blogging world.  Whewww! 

Many of my college friends seem to be blogging currently - whether it is updating info on their family sites, sharing the newest home improvement projects or just, well, blogging about life. In one way, blogging is just another way we are becoming less personal. Who has time for phone calls and letters when the internet allows us to constantly be connected with everyone at the same time?!?!  Even I have to admit, the convenience of it is just too easy to pass up! 

So here I am, ready to blog away.  Who knows what this will all be about.  At the moment I am pretty excited to share my recent road trip to South Carolina and all the great things (and some not so great things) I found on the way. 

Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment